Thursday November 8 2018.
This page presents the agenda, venue & lunch, and accessibility of the workshop. If you want to learn more or sign up, please contact email@example.com
10.00 Introduction and coffee
- Follow up on Workshop 1
- The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority (PTS): the European Accessibility Act (EAA)
- A game company presents their work for inclusion and accessibility
10.30 Requirement analysis for the game industry
- Discuss game industry needs of support for co-design of inclusive, accessible games
13.00 – 14.30 Brainstorming, prototyping (and lots of coffee!)
Based on requirements analysis, sketch one or more possible solutions to address:
- what can be done to meet industry needs and requirements?
- how can (or should) it be done in relation to people with disabilities?
- what could this lead to in the next 3 years? In 10 years?
14.30 – 15.00 Next step
- Application for funding; project participants and reference group
Reservation for eventual changes of the agenda.
Contact us and sign up
If you want to learn more or sign up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue and lunch
The workshop will be at Stockholm University, Campus Kista, room L30 in the NOD-buidling (click the link to get directions to the building). Room L30 is located one level up from the main entrance. Use the stairs to the right or the elevator just behind the stairs.
The workshop is free. Lunch is included. If you have special needs of food, please tell us a week before the event.
Accessibility of the workshop
- This workshop will be in English.
- Two sign language interpreters will be present, translating from spoken English to Swedish Sign Language.
- The building is wheelchair accessible.
- If you need accessible presentation slides a day or two before the workshop, please contact email@example.com
- If you travel by bus, train or subway, click this link to get accessibility information from Stockholms Lokaltrafik (SL).